If you are here to learn how to enroll in our Web Insurance Plans, you are in the right place. Enrolling is easy, but you have to be a GriotSites Custom Web Property Owner.
To Enroll in WIP
1. Create a ticket requesting to enroll each Web Property. You can enroll as many custom Web Properties you own developed by GriotSites.
2. Fill in the required * WIP Client field using your primary email address associated with your WIP Forum credentials used when logging into the forum. If the address submitted is incorrect, a WIP Specialist will contact you if they are familiar with your WIPA. An email verification is needed to officially verify your account before the request is processed and approved.
3. In the "Subject" field, enter the following text WIPA ENROLLMENT REQUEST
4. Copy and paste the following red text in the "Description" field of the new ticket so that a WIP Specialist is clear on the changes you are requesting. Be sure to list all Web Properties if you are wanting to insure more than one.
5. A WIP Specialist will process the request by checking the status of your Web Property, and recommending the best maintenance plan.
6. Once approved, a request is submitted to the billing department who will in turn create and issue to you an invoice requesting the first month's premium payment (WIPP). The new premium is due upon receipt in order to activate the new plan.
Get the FAQs
+How do I downgrade my Web Insurance Plan?
Visit this link if you wish to downgrade your current WIP Service.
Visit your WIP Dashboard located here. If you do not see a folder for your registered Web Property and you have an active WIPA, create a ticket letting a WIP Specialist know.
+Can I downgrade my plan in the middle of the premium cycle?
The answer is yes and no. We discourage changing plans in the middle of the premium cycle to keep from interfering or upsetting the current payment cycle.
+When will my new WIP Service start once I am approved for enrollment?
Your WIP services will begin on the date of are applied on the date of the WIPP renewal. Even if you purchase the downgrade before the renewal date, the service is not activated until the scheduled WIPP renewal date.
+How do I cancel WIP altogether?
To cancel your WIP Account click here.
Our firm designs Web Properties (websites) for small businesses and startups. We are committed to providing a simple and affordable way for Web Property Owners to maintain their website. Web Insurance Plans are only available to GriotSites Web Property Owners. Join the GriotSites Family and enjoy exclusive Web Tools and Services.
SALES & SUPPORT +1 (866) 600-2011
© 2017-2018 WebInsurancePlan.com™ - All Rights Reserved