There are a few reasons why you might want to upgrade your web insurance:
- Your web traffic has changed and you need tighter monitoring services that may be offered in an upgraded plan.
- Your updating behavior/activities has increased. Many Web Property Owners (WPO) start out with basic web insurance only to discover that this rarely covers their maintenance/updating needs.
- You need assistance with gathering content on a regular basis and the plan you are currently on does not cover include this service.
- You don't have time to perform the additional monthly recommended tasks when it comes to maintaining a Web Property.
Upgrading is granted if there are no blocking activities that will prevent you from making changings to your WIPA such account not being in good standing due to late or no payment at the time of wanting to upgrade.
To Upgrade your current WIP
1. Create a ticket requesting the account change.
2. Fill in the required * WIP Client field using your primary email address associated with your WIP Forum credentials used when logging into the forum. If the address submitted is incorrect, a WIP Specialist will contact you if they are familiar with your WIPA. An email verification is needed to officially verify your account before the request is processed and approved.
3. In the "Subject" field, enter the following text WIPA UPGRADE REQUEST
4. Copy and paste the following red text in the "Description" field of the new ticket so that a WIP Specialist is clear on the changes you are requesting.
5. A WIP Specialist will process the request by checking the status of your current WIP to see if you qualify for an account change.
6. Once approved, a request is submitted to the billing department who will in turn create and issue to you an invoice reflecting the new downgrade changes. The new premium is due upon receipt in order to activate the new downgrade plan.
Get the FAQs
+How do I downgrade my Web Insurance Plan?
Visit this link if you wish to downgrade your current WIP Service.
Visit your WIP Dashboard located here. If you do not see a folder for your registered Web Property and you have an active WIPA, create a ticket letting a WIP Specialist know.
+Can I downgrade my plan in the middle of the premium cycle?
The answer is yes and no. We discourage changing plans in the middle of the premium cycle to keep from interfering or upsetting the current payment cycle.
+When will my new WIP Service start once I am approved for the upgrade?
Because we prefer to start your new downgrade with a clean slate, account changes are applied on the date of the WIPP renewal. Even if you purchase the downgrade before the renewal date, the service is not activated until the scheduled WIPP renewal date.
+How do I cancel WIP altogether?
To cancel your WIP Account click here.
Our firm designs Web Properties (websites) for small businesses and startups. We are committed to providing a simple and affordable way for Web Property Owners to maintain their website. Web Insurance Plans are only available to GriotSites Web Property Owners. Join the GriotSites Family and enjoy exclusive Web Tools and Services.
SALES & SUPPORT +1 (866) 600-2011
© 2017-2018 WebInsurancePlan.com™ - All Rights Reserved