- Manage Your Registered Domain Names
- Manage Your Web Property Files in cPanel
- View All Web Insurance Plans
- WHOIS Domain Checker
- Domain Name Search
- Search GriotSites Web Property
- Pay Your Invoice
- There is going to be a ton of other people using the same template.
- Unless you pay the “Exclusive” price for the template, the template website is going to keep selling that same template to anyone that comes along. Keep in mind, even if you pay the exclusive price, there are others who have bought the template prior to you and they still have the right to use it.
- If it’s a really appealing template, there may be lots of other people who have already bought that very template.
- You will be limited on the customization of the website template.Without web page coding skills, you are still going to have to either spend the time and money to learn how to code a web page or hire someone to help you.
- Some templates are laid out very specific, meaning if you incorporate your own graphics or have extensive content, the template could break.
- Some website templates are not built to be search engine friendly.As explained above, it is important how the background coding of your website is done. If not done correctly, it could hurt your marketing efforts on the internet.
Ready to Get Online? Contact a Web Specialist at (888) 600-2011
Our firm designs Web Properties (websites) for small businesses and startups. We are committed to providing a simple and affordable way for Web Property Owners to maintain their website. Web Insurance Plans are only available to GriotSites Web Property Owners. Join the GriotSites Family and enjoy exclusive Web Tools and Services.
SALES & SUPPORT +1 (866) 600-2011
© 2017-2019 WebInsurancePlan.com™ - All Rights Reserved