2019 is approaching and it is time to start thinking about updating your copyright statement located in the footer of your custom Web Property. We've put together an article regarding copyright statements and what you should do to change yours. Here are some of the highlights of this article:
The ©opyright statement tells the site visitor that you are the owner of the content on your Web Property. The Copyright date found in this statement is designed to give site visitors the knowledge of how long your "online site" has been established. Should any copyright questions or complaints arise, the ©opyright statement provides the legal name of the business or WPO for reference.
GriotSites™ and Griot International™ logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Griot International LLC™ in the United States and/or other countries.
GriotSites™ Copyright © 2014-19 - Problems with this site? Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
• Your Web Property is not a template, therefore; each web page must be edited in order to change the copyright statement. For this reason, we have to schedule your maintenance time to accommodate all insured properties in a timely manner.
• It is a good idea to plan any new updates that you may need for your Web Property during the week of the copyright update while we are already working on your codes.
• A Ticket will be created and a notice will go out to each WPO during the last week of December 2018 with the actual date(s) regarding the maintenance schedule for all insured Web Properties that have this service included.
• During the scheduled "maintenance" week, your Web Property's presence will remain online while we work on your web pages. We promise to be super quiet while we work so your site visitors won't know that we are there. After the edits are completed, all web pages are published to the web at once.
• Web Property Owners (WPO) who subscribe to Comprehensive or Full WIP (Web Insurance Plans) will automatically receive this update.
• WPO's who are not insured or do not have the copyright service included in their WIP (such as the Basic WIP) during this maintenance week can submit a ticket to request our Copyright Services. The fees for this service are located here.
Our firm designs Web Properties (websites) for small businesses and startups. We are committed to providing a simple and affordable way for Web Property Owners to maintain their website. Web Insurance Plans are only available to GriotSites Web Property Owners. Join the GriotSites Family and enjoy exclusive Web Tools and Services.
SALES & SUPPORT +1 (866) 600-2011
© 2017-2019 WebInsurancePlan.com™ - All Rights Reserved